We offer a unique brand of “online coaching” and live online coaching that enables clients to train with a custom program right at their finger tips. And we offer VIP live online training for clients that need extra guidance on how to do some exercises.
Frequently Asked Questions
- .Online coaching is a ground-breaking way to get the coaching and support you need to reach your health and fitness goals. You’re about to take an important step on that journey. Online coaching provides the same service as a personal trainer at your local gym, with the added benefit of filling the gaps that are missing.
- You decide your training schedule. You don’t have to meet your personal trainer at a mutually agreed (but not always convenient) time.
- It’s cheaper. Seeing a personal trainer at your local gym three times a week, and a nutritionist once a month, can get very expensive!
- Access to training, nutrition and mindset information is in the palm of your hand 24/7 via a state-of-the-art Smartphone application*. With a personal trainer, you’ll have to wait until you see them (and even then you may not get the information you need).
- You train for as long as you need to, not for as long as your personal trainer tells you to.
How does online training work
In order to give you the direction, accountability and support you need, there are a couple different facets to this program. I’ll briefly describe them here: How workouts are delivered: • Workouts will be delivered via the MY PT Hub software program • My PT Hub is best accessed by using the Mobile App, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox • Once your account has been set up you will receive a welcome email • Create a login and password • In your training account there is a calendar setup where your workouts are located • If you experience any problems accessing your account, please email me at mkfitnesspro.com. Workout terminology: • Rep: One performance of a single exercise. • Set: Number of repetitions performed without stopping. • Tempo: Speed at which one repetition is performed. It is denoted with 4 numbers (ex. 4-0-1-0). Each of the 4 numbers